Planning a trip to Italy? Come and create your phrasebook with our Pre-Travel-Prep Course! 5 weeks to learn travel-essential vocabulary, must-knows and must-sees. Get local tips, learn to navigate Italy and avoid tourist traps!
Italian courses for beginners
3 different course level:
- Basic vocabulary for travelers
- Ask a local for directions
- Order in a coffee shop
- Understand public transport schedules and request information
- Understand tourist offers
- Book a hotel room
- Coffee etiquette
- Ask a local for recommendations
- Plan your trip using authentic websites
- Share your travel experience with the class
- Impress your new Italian friends with lively conversation
- Participate in Italian cultural events for Italians
Cost: $300+HST includes teaching materials, travel tips by city and a coupon for 25% OFF any class when you return
Courses run throughout the summer and fall. Ready to learn more? Share your contact information below, and we’ll reach out.
Ideal for complete beginners, intermediates and advanced. Each week we will share our locals’ insights with you for major cities like Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples as well as precious hidden gems in the surrounding areas. Don’t miss this opportunity to travel informed!