If you have already taken Corso Vittorio Emanuele or equivalent, you have basic knowledge of Italian but are still a beginner, you would like to travel to Italy and learn how to “get by” or would like to have informal conversations with family and friends….Corso Italia is what you are looking for you!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Ask for and follow directions;
– Communicate in different types of stores and buy items;
– Talk about past events and experiences;
– Get the essential information in short audio recordings;
– Make and respond to invitations;
– Be understood with repetition despite interference from the first language (pronunciation)
Corso Italia includes:
- 8 group classes (2 hours per class)
- 2 private make-up classes (1 hour per class)*
* Private classes are intended to enhance your learning experience by integrating what you learn during group classes and focusing on your individual needs. Both private classes will take place during the 8 weeks of the course. You will schedule the time and place of both classes with your instructor.
Course Materials (included in the cost)
All course materials and resources are accessible on our online learning platform – Moodle – upon registration.
You will also have access to an online forum where you will have the opportunity to communicate, collaborate and share information with your classmates and other students at your proficiency level.
Number of participants:
Class sizes are capped at a maximum of 6 participants to devote attention to each student’s needs.
|Start Date||End Date||Time||Location||Price|
|Monday Jan 11th 2021||Thursday Mar 1st 2021||6:30pm to 8:30pm ET||ONLINE||CAD$400 + HST (USD$350)|
Start Date,End Date,Time,Location,Price
Thursday Jan 14th 2021, Thursday Mar 4th 2021, 11:00am to 1:00pm ET, ONLINE, CAD$400 + HST (USD$350)