For confident intermediates who exhibit a good control of language structures, but are limited in overall language production as well as for learners who, conversely, speak fluidly but have uneven control of structure.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
– Interact with native speakers
– Give detailed descriptions following logical or time sequence
– Communicate with good grammatical control
Corso Italia includes:
- 8 group classes (2 hours per class)
- 2 private make-up classes (1 hour per class)*
* Private classes are intended to enhance your learning experience by integrating what you learn during group classes and focusing on your individual needs. Both private classes will take place during the 8 weeks of the course. You will schedule the time and place of both classes with your instructor.
All course materials and resources are accessible on our online learning platform – Moodle – upon registration.
You will also have access to an online forum where you will have the opportunity to communicate, collaborate and share information with your classmates and other students at your proficiency level.
|Start Date||End Date||Time||Location||Price|
|Thursday June 11th 2020||Thursday July 30th 2020||4:30pm to 6:30pm||ONLINE $400 + HST|
First time registrant? Get 10 % discount! Bring a friend along and get extra 10% off!